Sunday, December 23, 2007

Not a Crochet Blog

Well, not really. I am still in crunch time with these scarves. I have two more to do, plus the hubby's! What am I going to do? I have no idea.

What I actually wanted to write about is the 20 dozen assorted chocolate truffles I just finished making. (Finally) They are really easy to make, but man did it take forever! The rolling and shaping are what take so much time. You whip up each flavor in a few minutes, wait an hour and then start rolling. Before you know it, it is about 7 hours later and your back and feet really hurt. But, they look delicious! My personal favorite unique recipe is: The Super Happy Fun Time Ball. It contains hardened ganache of the following flavors...milk chocolate, butterscotch and peanut butter all surrounding marshmallow, covered in granulated or confectioners sugar. How freaking awesome is that? Yeah, I'm the best. Looks like just about everyone I know will be getting some truffles.

I hope I can finish these damned scarves before tomorrow!!! Look for new pictures of finished projects after Christmas, when I can safely post them here! :)

No comments: