Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Drawing Time...Oh, yeah.

Woooo! So I finally got some inspiration to draw. It was fabulous. I woke up this morning with a Beatles song stuck in my head. (It was I, Me, Mine) So, after nearly driving me crazy all day, I decided to just draw it out. :) I love it. Will be posting more projects soon. Just had to show off some ink and paper!

I, Me, Mine by KKF

Here is a close up of the old man's eye:

Close up of I, Me, Mine

I really wanted to make him look real, out of all the weird shit on the paper. I don't know if I achieved that or not. I am the WORST at deciding if my shit is good. I like the way it turned out, so I guess that's all that matters. That's right! I said it!

1 comment:

schwa said...

You did a really nice job with his hand. I don't think I know the song you had in your head, maybe I forgot it...whatever I'm pregnant. I think the mountains could use a little more work then it would be perfect.